The vast majority of people's knowledge of magnets is the force between the magnetic poles and the magnetic field on ferromagnetic objects. In fact, in addition to the conventional surface magnetism, magnetic flux and magnetic moment, attraction can also be used as a relative measurement of magnetic properties in specific applications. The attraction of permanent magnets can be roughly calculated by certain formulas, and some foreign companies have also introduced formulas for calculating the attraction of magnets.
Factors affecting the suction force of permanent magnets ?
1. Type (shape) and grade of magnet;
2. The magnetic pole area of the magnet;
3. The working temperature range of the magnet;
4. The air gap between the magnet and the test steel plate. According to the finite element analysis results, the suction force of the permanent magnet decreases with the increase of the air gap, and even a small air gap will have a huge impact on the suction force.
The influence of air gap on magnet attraction;
5. Test the steel plate. The test steel plate should use low-carbon steel with high magnetic permeability and sufficient thickness to avoid magnetic saturation. In addition, the flatness and roughness of the tested steel plate are the source of the air gap and are easily overlooked.
As a magnet supplier in China, we can provide you with rare earth neodymium magnets, ceramic ferrite magnets and multi-pole magnetic rings at competitive prices.
More introduction of magnetic attraction;
Are there any ultra thin magnets with strong suction?
1mm thick round neodymium magnet magnetic field strength and suction force